Teaching couples massage is a great way to meet new people, have an additional income stream, and do something fun and different, but where can you teach your classes? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Your local community college. Most community colleges offer a variety of workshops for community members from getting started with iPads to aromatherapy and would probably be interested in adding couples massage to their offerings. Find out who’s in charge of scheduling classes and give them a call.
- Churches are often looking for relationship enhancing experiences for their couples classes, and partner massage definitely fits in. Call around to some churches in your area and find out who would be in charge of this type of program.
- In your office or the couple’s home, a private lesson with a licensed therapist is a great healthy date day activity and you can charge a premium for personal attention.
- A client’s home. People are always looking for something fun to do, how about a potluck dinner and massage class? The host invites the group and you can just show up and teach.
- Rent a space and promote your class. Most hotels have event space available for rent as well as gyms and wellness centers, yoga studios, and churches. Be sure to visit the space, ask what is included, and make sure there is sufficient parking.
Can you think of anywhere else to teach couples massage? Share in the comments!