Attention: The member site will close on March 31, 2021. Please download any and all content you wish to keep as this site will no longer be accessible for content storage. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS CONTENT
Go to Tutorials & Resources for Making Your Own Spa Products, Flash Sale Training, Email Marketing, and other Bonus Trainings.
The Valentine’s Day package is the last holiday content we will publish. Please download your content before March 31, 2021 after which time the member site will close.
Support Black Business Resources
Source: “August is National Black Business Month” by Defender News Service, August 4, 2020 (https://defendernetwork.com/news/august-is-national-black-business-month-how-to-support-black-business-owners/)
1. Buy directly from Black-owned businesses.
2. Check out Black business groups.
3. Use social media to find local Black-owned businesses.
- Black Nation
- Official Black Wall Street
- On Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, use hashtags like #BlackOwnedBusiness, #SupportBlackArt and #SupportBlackBusiness
Social Media Image
Gift Certificate Ad/Website Copy for Everyday
- The ideal gift for any occasion!
- Don’t worry about shopping for hours for the perfect gift
- Beautifully wrapped or Instant Gift Certificate, the choice is yours.
Digital Gift Certificates for Everyday (for Emailing)
These are fillable pdf’s. Here’s a simple way to use them:
- Click each one and download as you would any pdf to a folder on your computer designated for gift certificates. For simplicity, don’t rename them during this step.
- To issue a new digital gift certificate, open the one you want, fill in the fields with your customer’s name, the service, your name and contact info, etc. (this works best on a computer rather than a cell phone)
- Next, save your newly filled out pdf digital gift certificate as a new file name! This will help with record keeping but also means you won’t copy over your blank and you will have a record of your gift certificate! If you don’t save it, you won’t have a record – this is old school file management, not cloud computing! 🙂
- Suggestion: You might want to name your digital gift certificates in a consistent way, such as “Mary Smith gift certificate 2018-11-1.pdf” or “Mary Smith Gift Certificate No. 214.pdf”