Build Your Massage Outcall Business
Thinking about starting a massage outcall biz or adding housecalls to your practice?
Read this article from Massage Magazine: “This is How Mobile Massage Therapists Stay Safe, Secure, and Sanitary.”
I get asked about massage outcalls ALL the time! Personally I think it’s a great way to get a massage business going with low overhead and I have always enjoyed doing outcalls. I’ve written some articles on the subject: “What I Love About My Outcall Business,”, “Grow Your Outcall Massage Practice! Working With Hotels And B&B’s,” and “Safety Tips For Massage Therapists.”
In this class, we will get your Massage Outcall Business planned and launched.
This 7-part class includes video and audio classes, and worksheets covering outcall business start-up, from supplies to prices, to safety and marketing. At the end, you will be ready to ROLL.
This course is designed to be taken over a four week period, however you get everything all at once so that you can work at your own pace.
- Lesson 1 Intro and Overview
- Lesson 2 Who needs/wants house-calls, and finding your ideal clients
- Lesson 3 Your set up, supplies, paperwork, staying organized, tips and tricks!
- Lesson 4 Arrival and set up, being in people’s home & personal spaces and professional boundaries
- Lesson 5 Safety!
- Lesson 6 Marketing and Promotions
- Lesson 7 Chair/Onsite Massage and Special Events and putting it all together, taking action and getting started
Plus you get my Massage and Spa Marketing Ideas and Implementation Ebook as a bonus and resource links on Safety During COVID-19.