Learn to Teach Couples Massage Online Course
Easily adapt this community class to online or live Zoom classes!
This class is for Massage Therapists who want to add a FUN new service to their businesses!
Learn to teach couples massage and, teach group community classes, and share the benefits of massage in a new and exciting way! I taught community classes and couples massage classes for years and loved it. Now you can take what I’ve learned and create your own unique new service: couples massage classes!
- Where to offer classes and different ways to offer this class
- Teaching and presentation skills and tips
- Setup, supplies, and spaces
- Designing your class using the included class outline and handouts as a starting point
- Marketing your classes – marketing materials, marketing activities, community networking, and ideas for creating win-win marketing opportunities in your community
- Ideas for creating other kinds of community massage classes
- Resource links for pricing and a demo class video
- Business implications – how teaching couples massage will help your business grow
You will receive:
- The Learn to Teach Couples Massage webinar replay (70 min.)
- Presentation slides to accompany the webinar
- A four-hour class lesson plan
- Class handouts for your couples massage classes – What we will learn, Creating a relaxing massage environment, Basic massage techniques, Benefits of massage, and Massage contraindications
- Taking Your Business Online webinar $29.95 value
Plus I’m including marketing bonuses that you can use to promote your classes!
- A done-for-you article on the health benefits of partner massage $35 Value
- Sample sales copy for your website, flyers, and service menu $49 Value
- Images to use on social media, your website, and newsletters $49 Value
- 10 Valentine’s Day Images $50 Value
If you have been wanting to add a unique new service to your business, another income stream and save your hands, this is it!
“We are very pleased with the type of content we are receiving from Gael Wood and Massage and Spa Success. Our own personal favorite class dealt with teaching couples massage. As a result of that training, we created some amazing massage therapy videos that we will be able to increase our income with. Point blank, it’s always good to build multiple streams of income for your business. If you experience a slowdown in one area, that loss can be funneled through to gain in an entirely different area. This is what Massage and Spa Success is helping us to do.”
LMT Guy Siverson
Graceful Touch LLC
Healing Heart Healthy Massage