Making Money with Spa Parties 2 CE Online Course
This popular course is now available with 2 NCBTMB approved massage continuing education hours! Does your state accept this class? Check the NCBTMB MAP HERE.
Learn how to create fun and lucrative spa parties and grow your business!
Could you use an extra $300 or more per week? That is what you can profit from just one small spa party! The possibilities are endless. Now you can learn to offer fun spa parties at your place of business or at your clients homes.
People are always looking for fun, healthy and unique options for parties. Check online and see how many businesses are doing this, probably not many, despite how popular they are! You will stand out from the crowd, and it’s easy to create profitable customized party packages for your customers.
In this 10-part audio course we will learn:
- Who is looking for spa parties, and where to find them.
- What makes a “spa party” special, instead of just booking multiple services?
- Ideas for different services you can offer at your spa parties.
- Spa party food and beverages, all the details and options for this important part of any party!
- Planning your unique spa party menus.
- Pricing and scheduling your spa parties.
- Finding and paying extra therapists and service providers.
- How to create perfect gift bags and unique extras.
- Having a good “flow” of services and making your spa parties fun!
- Plus, marketing your massage parties.
Plus, you get these bonuses:
- 50 Ideas for Massage and Spa Promotions ebook
- 48 DIY Recipes for Making Your Own Spa and Aromatherapy Products
- Spa Menu Swipe Files to help your write your menu and sales pages
- 10 Social Media Images to help you promote your Spa Parties!
Upon completion, you will be able to take an online quiz to earn your 2 NCBTMB Approved Massage CE Certificate
“Really enjoying this course so far it’s really got me thinking well out of the box. Some things that I didn’t even think that I could include to make my spa parties more appealing. Really excited cannot wait to start offering spa parties on my menu of services.” –SB, Massage Therapist